Schlumberger Techlog is a very powerful software with a fully integrated environment with all the features needed to process data and display results. The software is able to process data related to geology , drilling , and reservoirProduction engineering and geophysics . Other capabilities of this software include geology including image log analysis, texture analysis, deep meter log analysis, core analysis and…, drilling including well wall stability analysis.
Features and specifications of Techlog software:
- Studio environment: Software Techlog at the moment of the studio multidisciplinary workflows and collaborate more closely already using it . This significant change has improved the data . The studio environment has features such as Notifications , repositories , and projects are different browsers and collaboration tools .
- Ocean framework: Extensibility through the development of software Popular Most features of the software. This change step in efficiency and scalability to open a platform software for innovative programs and build plugin is enabled by third party companies .
- Techlog platform: Ability to store licenses for use among different people in the company, adding ribbons.
- Geomechanics: geo- mechanics
- Geology: This feature makes the progress in the workflow algorithms and the ability to extract the page linked in LogView using a Moto Graphics is .
- Petrophysics: Petrophysics 3D module with local model layer mode and fast neutron EcoScope model , forwardHas progressed .
- Drilling: Drilling analysis includes a breakdown of Operation and Witch drilling to drilling performance and workflow for cleaning holes to date have been .
- Geophysics: It has the ability to physics rock includes replacement of fluids Multimineral , cutting to speed the modeling upscaling and amplitude versus angle ( sound ) analysis .